Monday, January 11, 2010

to new beginnings....

and fairytale endings?

I really suck at keeping up with these things, but one of the things on my "Bucket list 2010" is to try something new. So here it goes...

So much has happened this year and we are just 11 days in! I am truly a blessed individual. I have an amazing family and a great group of friends. Something about the new year always puts me in a frenzy and gives me the hope and excitement that I get another chance at life. Corny I know lol, but hey its me!

Every year I compose a list of things that I would like to do before the end of the year. I like to call it my Bucket List of 2010. It's just a way for me to get out there and live life instead of getting caught up in the day to day activities. It's amazing how fast time travels when you aren't paying attention. Before you know it, life just passes you by. A close friend of mine had a tragic loss over Christmas, and while we may question why things happen, I feel there is a special balance to life that makes it unique. This showed me that life is always too short. We must learn to cherish the times that we have. Far too often we put things off for another day with the expectation that there will be one. Sometimes we need to just stay up one hour longer. dance in the rain, take the scenic route. laugh more. love more..

I feel if we really focus on what is important, there is no way you can go wrong. So far this year I was able to make a new friend, go to color me mine, and try something new that I was always scared to do. Just remember, God gives us blessings in many ways, we just have to open our eyes to see it. It has been an amazing adventure and I can't wait to see what else is in store for 2010. I have the feeling that this is going to be a great year!
ConverseLuv



Time

is too slow for those

who wait, too swift for those who

fear, too long for those who grieve, too

short for those who rejoice,

but for those who love

time is eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment