Monday, August 27, 2012

the shower

May 5, 2012.   I can't believe it was here already!!

My Aunt Bridgette, cousin Alex and MOH Vanessa decided to plan my shower. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine the shower would have been as nice as it was.

We arrived at the Mayflower Hotel right on time.  There was a beautiful tea party set up.  All the women were decked out in lovely tea party dresses.  It was great to see all the generations of women in my family- to see my past, present, and future  all in one place.

We each selected teas that we wanted and recieved individual tea pots.  We also recieved individual trays with finger sandwiches, so dainty and nice!

While everyone ate and filled out their games, I mingled from table to table.  As the party progressed, we played games and opened gifts.  Each of the women recieved a favor which was a lovely tea cup and saucer.

From beginning to end, it was beyond enything I could have ever imagined... There are no words to describle how thankful I was for all the time, hard work and love that these women poured into this event and just for me. It is something that I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment