Thursday, February 18, 2010

Life...


Life is what you make it so try and make it, I know that you will.


Sorry I haven't written in a while, had alot going on. But never fear cuzzzzz I'M BACK! So much has happened since my last post that I didn't even know where to begin. Friendships have been created, tested and lost; Some relationships have grown while others have ceased to exist. But such is LIFE right?


I've been in a relationship with LIFE for 24+ years now and I still don't get it. Just when I think LIFE and I are on good terms, LIFE throws me for a loop. LIFE is amazing. LIFE is a bi*ch. Sometimes LIFE is good to me, and sometimes its bad. But I can't help it. I love LIFE. I can't live without LIFE so I've just got to deal with whatever LIFE throws my way.


LIFE is amazing. It is when the shit hits the fan that you truly know where you stand. LIFE is a game only played once. There are no rules and no take backs you have only one shot, one attempt to make it count. That's it. Before you look around, its over. You don't get to decide when and where the end will be, so you've got to do the best you can do with what you've got.

The funny thing about LIFE is that you don't understand its meaning until you're too old and decrepit to do anything about it. When you're first born, you only care about simple things. LIFE makes you keep going, forcing you to run after the next adventure. At first you learn to roll over but you LIFE makes you aware that you are still stagnant. You then learn crawl but then LIFE pushes you to stand. After you learn to stand, LIFE forces you walk and eventually run. There will be times you fall down and scrape your knee, but LIFE helps you getup, dusts you and makes you try again. This is LIFE.

People come in and out of your LIFE all the time, but its the one's who leave footprints that you won't forget. Always remember LIFE stops for no one so instead of holding back to really say what you feel or putting things off for another day. Tell me now! Go for it today! Ever notice when you go to a funeral people gather around and talk about all the good things the deceased did, all the great times had and how they truly felt. Why do we wait until LIFE is over before we say all the things we should have said and do all the things we should have done?

So get it out now. Do all the things you want to do. Say all the things you want to say. You will never have these moments again in LIFE so really make it count. I don't know if LIFE and I will ever get along in this relationship of ours, but what can I say, I'm in love with LIFE so no matter what LIFE decides to throw my way, I'm ready!
ConverseLuv


"Golden"
I'm taking my freedom,
Pulling it off the shelf,
Putting it on my chain,
Wear it around my neck,
I'm taking my freedom,
Put it in my car,
Wherever I choose to go,
It will take me far
I'm living my LIFE it's GOLDEN.

1 comment:

  1. I think too many of us take advantage of that relationship with that b* named LIFE & try to grasp it when its much too late. I guess its because sometimes there are so many downs that when you have an "up" moment you are skeptical and reluctant to embrace it. However, as you stated, "Do all the things you want to do. Say all the things you want to say. You will never have these moments again in LIFE so really make it count.", I too am realizing now to make it count and make sure that the things I do in life are truly worth it....

    ReplyDelete